Friday, May 7, 2010

fishing










On the 29th march. Rot at home first, until about 6pm wangxuan asked " want fishing anot" . so meet him around 7pm at boonkeng with henry,xavier,wangxuan,brian, kokwee and me. Train down to punggol mrt than bus down to punggol end there fishing.

Reach there they teach me how to put the dead prawn at the hook and it was my first time holding the fishing rot, i was so excited and nervous. they taught me to throw the rot by 90 degree so that it can go further. Wangxuan and xavier guide me all the way, while waiting for the fish to get on hook, we sit there chit chat and appreciate the beautiful scenary, about 30minutes later, i felt the tip of the rod it's moving, i quickly tell them, than they ask me " quickly reel the line back la! ". and i caught a cat fish ! So happy. :D They helped me to take the hook out from the fish mouth. Before that, they cut away the both side and the head fin because it's poisonous. scary! after that we put it inside a box filled with water.

After awhile more about 11 pm time to go because it's late. So bus and mrt home. (: happy that i learned how to fish. enjoyed my day!